Donate to School of Physiotherapy
Each year the School of Physiotherapy offers scholarships to gifted young students to help them with the high cost of living and tuition. Generous donors have also provided prizes and awards to graduating students for academic excellence.
We are very grateful for all contributions made to the School of Physiotherapy whether it be a contribution to an existing fund, a one-time gift or a bequest.
As the costs of education and research continue to rise, the School of Physiotherapy needs your support in a variety of ways including:
- Providing interprofessional learning opportunities and initiatives
- Emergency bursary funds for students
- Financial support for students on practicum placements in rural areas of the Maritimes
- Evidence-based practical research
- Equipment upgrades
- Ensuring participation in professional or scientific conferences
- Providing merit-based scholarships
There are many options for giving back, including donations to the Jan Leonard Scholarship Fund, the 2015 Physiotherapy Scholarship Fund or the Cheryl Kozey Prize.
Your support ensures we can continue to provide the best educational experience to future physiotherapists who will make a difference in their communities.
You can make a donation online, or to discuss any of these options, please contact Jascinth Butterfield at (902) 494-2629 or firstname.lastname@example.org