Daniel Stevens, PhD
Stairs House, P.O. Box 15000
6230 South Street
Halifax, NS B3H 4R2
Office location: Studley Gymnasium building
- Pediatric Disease (Respiratory)
- Respiratory and Exercise Physiology
- Health outcomes in pediatric disease (Respiratory)
- Exercise testing and prescription
- Physical activity assessment
- Sleep-disordered breathing
- Ph.D: Paediatric Health and Physiology (Respiratory Physiology in Chronic Lung Diseases); University of Exeter, Children’s Health and Exercise Research Centre and Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Trust Hospital, Division of Paediatrics, Exeter, UK.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow: St. Michael’s Hospital, Division of Respirology (University of Toronto), Toronto, Canada.
- Assistant Professor (Status only): Dalhousie University, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Respirology, Faculty of Medicine, Halifax NS, CANADA.
- Research Scientist (Medical, Dental, Scientific & Affiliated Staff): IWK Heath Centre, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Respirology, Halifax NS, CANADA.