News» Go to news main
Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers
On behalf of the Faculty of Engineering, you are invited to the first event in the Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University. Please see link for attendance below.
The Belong Speaker Series has been organized to highlight the work of up-and-coming BIPOC researchers in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics, Medicine & Health (STEAMMH) and give the Dalhousie community an opportunity to connect with these inspiring academics.
The first speaker is Noreen Kamal, P.Eng. Ph.D.
Date: July 5, 2021
Dr. Kamal is an engineer and academic, who is interested in improving health care systems. In particular, aim to design and improve health systems to match the progression of the disease. She is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Industrial Engineering at Dalhousie University with cross-appointments in the Faculty of Medicine’s Division of Neurology and Department of Community Health and Epidemiology. She is also a Scientific Affiliate with Nova Scotia Health, worked in the health systems in Alberta and British Columbia.
View the rest of the Belong Speaker Series line-up by visiting this poster.
- Alumni Profile: Jocelyn Manley
- Building the BUILD Program
- Engineering alumni seek ringing endorsement on Dragon’s Den
- Engineering Graduate Goes to New Heights
- The Faculty of Engineering Honours Dr. Corinne MacDonald
- Women in Engineering Host Event to inspire Future Entrepreneurs
- 13th Annual Dalhousie Engineering Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
- Ron Gilkie’s Dedication to Learning and Teaching