» Go to news main
The Privacy Factor in Ending Lockdown
It has now become clear that the only way to protect public health and restart the economy is gradually, through widespread tracking and tracing. But to make such systems palatable in the world's democracies, regulatory and technological hurdles will need to be cleared.
Dr. Stan Matwin, Canada Research Chair and Director of the Institute for Big Data Analytics, shares his views on tracking and tracing and the impacts on privacy during COVID-19. Read the full opinion piece on the Poject Syndicate.
- Dalhousie joins world‑leading computer science diversity initiative
- Celebrating Creativity and Innovation
- Grad Profile: Creating community for women in tech
- Grad Profile: A future in AI research
- Pandemic programming: International study reveals impacts of COVID‑19 on software professionals
- Dal launches new master's in digital innovation
- Ask an Expert: Stan Matwin on privacy and using smartphones to track COVID‑19
- Listening to right whales in the ocean deeps