» Go to news main
Why taking Facebook quizzes is a really bad idea
Popular social media quizzes, like the ones that pop up in Facebook feeds, may look harmless and fun — but taking them can leave you vulnerable to identity theft or fraud, according to researcher and CBC Information Morning tech columnist Nur Zincir-Heywood.
- Allscripts partnership enables students to architect healthcare’s future
- Turning ideas into reality
- Why taking Facebook quizzes is a really bad idea
- Mentorship Matters
- Get valuable work experience while studying in the booming tech hub of Halifax
- Dal Researchers steal the show at 17th annual Discovery Awards
- Congrats to our Fall 2019 Grads!
- Grad Profile: An International Experience