Faculty of Computer Science News» Go to news main
Dalhousie expert weighs in on the future of AI and Evolutionary Algorithms
The Faculty of Computer Science's Dr. Malcolm Heywood joins experts from across the globe to share his knowledge in Evolutionary Algorithms with Sentient Technologies, a world leader in artificial intelligence (AI) products based on evolutionary computation
Evolutionary computation is a form of AI that can bring creative solutions to many different commercial problems.
Dr. Heywood gives his insight into his work in Evolutionary Algorithms, and shares his predictions for the future of AI.
- A diversity of ideas: Belong Research Fellowship Awards enrich Dal’s research output
- Dalhousie grows its ranks of Canada Research Chairs
- A "Clever" partnership means good news for the wild blueberry industry
- Paul Gauthier (BSC’94) nurtures ideas into ways to simplify everyday life.
- Rising star: Award‑winning Dal Computer Science researcher focused on improving our connectivity
- Deleting Digital Harm: A Review of Nova Scotia’s CyberScan Unit
- 2021 Discovery Awards celebrate the career of a Dal research icon and a new generation of leaders
- Dalhousie University: The ideal destination for budding computer scientists