Faculty of Computer Science News» Go to news main
Dalhousie expert weighs in on the future of AI and Evolutionary Algorithms
The Faculty of Computer Science's Dr. Malcolm Heywood joins experts from across the globe to share his knowledge in Evolutionary Algorithms with Sentient Technologies, a world leader in artificial intelligence (AI) products based on evolutionary computation
Evolutionary computation is a form of AI that can bring creative solutions to many different commercial problems.
Dr. Heywood gives his insight into his work in Evolutionary Algorithms, and shares his predictions for the future of AI.
- Games for good: Dal prof taps into the power of gaming to help people struggling with mental health
- Lessons from the land: Dal's SuperNOVA teams up with Indigenous educational group for first land‑based STEM camp
- Dalhousie developed tool provides in‑depth look at the well‑being of Nova Scotians
- Rescue app disguised as cooking aid propels Dal duo to top spot in global innovation competition
- Making the metaverse: Dal researcher tapped to help shape the next step in internet evolution
- Dal researcher hopes to unravel mystery of 'brain fog' linked to severe COVID‑19 cases
- Grad Profiles: First Cohort of Digital Innovation Students Cross the Stage
- Meet Shad‑Imhotep's Legacy Academy Scholarship Recipient, Zainab Abdalmajid