Faculty of Computer Science News» Go to news main
Dalhousie expert weighs in on the future of AI and Evolutionary Algorithms
The Faculty of Computer Science's Dr. Malcolm Heywood joins experts from across the globe to share his knowledge in Evolutionary Algorithms with Sentient Technologies, a world leader in artificial intelligence (AI) products based on evolutionary computation
Evolutionary computation is a form of AI that can bring creative solutions to many different commercial problems.
Dr. Heywood gives his insight into his work in Evolutionary Algorithms, and shares his predictions for the future of AI.
Watch Dr. Heywood's interview in the full article on Sentient.ai
- Women in STEM unite on International Women’s Day
- Women in STEM profile: A PhD student's perspective on overcoming challenges and achieving excellence
- Meet some of Dal’s outstanding community‑focused employees
- Meet some of Dal's wellness champions
- CSS Snowball Awards Celebrate Outstanding Achievements in Computer Science Community
- New faculty members bring innovation and passion to the Faculty of Computer Science
- ‘Here We Code’ campaign bolsters Nova Scotia’s growing digital economy
- Dal spotlights triumph of latest U SPORTS Academic All‑Canadians