Faculty of Computer Science News» Go to news main
Dalhousie expert weighs in on the future of AI and Evolutionary Algorithms
The Faculty of Computer Science's Dr. Malcolm Heywood joins experts from across the globe to share his knowledge in Evolutionary Algorithms with Sentient Technologies, a world leader in artificial intelligence (AI) products based on evolutionary computation
Evolutionary computation is a form of AI that can bring creative solutions to many different commercial problems.
Dr. Heywood gives his insight into his work in Evolutionary Algorithms, and shares his predictions for the future of AI.
- "Big data meets big ocean research": Government of Canada launches Dal‑led big ocean data innovation environment, DeepSense
- From our current students: advice for new students
- Dalhousie expert weighs in on the future of AI and Evolutionary Algorithms
- California Dreamin'
- Making life easier through Visualization and Machine Learning
- Games for Change
- The Consummate Explorer
- Computer Science prof elected to join Digital Health Canada's Board of Directors