Faculty of Computer Science News» Go to news main
Dalhousie expert weighs in on the future of AI and Evolutionary Algorithms
The Faculty of Computer Science's Dr. Malcolm Heywood joins experts from across the globe to share his knowledge in Evolutionary Algorithms with Sentient Technologies, a world leader in artificial intelligence (AI) products based on evolutionary computation
Evolutionary computation is a form of AI that can bring creative solutions to many different commercial problems.
Dr. Heywood gives his insight into his work in Evolutionary Algorithms, and shares his predictions for the future of AI.
- Building Community, Leading Change: Meet This Year's Computer Science Recipient of Dal's Top Student Life Achievement Award
- Meet Dal Computer Science's Top Co‑op student of the year
- Using technology to give power to the human mind
- Facing an "Internet of Things" future
- Providing a voice to Canadian youth
- Alum‑founded start‑up helps organizations become more inclusive
- Glancing Back to Move Forward: African Heritage Month Kickoff Inspires
- Building a community of support