Faculty of Computer Science News» Go to news main
Dalhousie expert weighs in on the future of AI and Evolutionary Algorithms
The Faculty of Computer Science's Dr. Malcolm Heywood joins experts from across the globe to share his knowledge in Evolutionary Algorithms with Sentient Technologies, a world leader in artificial intelligence (AI) products based on evolutionary computation
Evolutionary computation is a form of AI that can bring creative solutions to many different commercial problems.
Dr. Heywood gives his insight into his work in Evolutionary Algorithms, and shares his predictions for the future of AI.
- The Institute for Big Data Analytics turns 5
- In Memoriam ‑ Dr. W. Morven Gentleman
- Dalhousie and Guelph Release Canada's Food Price Report 2019
- Demonstrating What's Possible
- Finding her place
- There's no textbook about this level of interdisciplinary engagement
- How wired mussels are predicting toxic algae
- More female students choosing computer science at Dal