Faculty of Computer Science News» Go to news main
Dalhousie expert weighs in on the future of AI and Evolutionary Algorithms
The Faculty of Computer Science's Dr. Malcolm Heywood joins experts from across the globe to share his knowledge in Evolutionary Algorithms with Sentient Technologies, a world leader in artificial intelligence (AI) products based on evolutionary computation
Evolutionary computation is a form of AI that can bring creative solutions to many different commercial problems.
Dr. Heywood gives his insight into his work in Evolutionary Algorithms, and shares his predictions for the future of AI.
- Calian Partners with Dalhousie University to Study Cybersecurity and Privacy Threats Related to Data Exhaust
- Dalhousie University: Where computer science students are empowered to push boundaries
- Fowl language: AI is learning to analyze chicken communications to help us understand what all the clucking’s about
- Where Ideas Meet Impact: Dal researcher investigates the dangers of our digital exhaust
- Students chart a path to success in Halifax’s booming ocean‑tech sector
- Dalhousie's National Cybersecurity Triumph
- Inclusive Impact: A refreshed strategic direction for Dalhousie research and innovation
- "In search of a better tomorrow": Dal innovators celebrated at Discovery Awards