FCS News» Go to news main
Dal At Nocturne 2015
Photos by Ryan McNutt
Though it looked for a while like the rain might hold back the crowds, the skies cleared partway through the evening and Haligonians and visitors flooded the streets for Nocturne, Halifax's annual free public art festival.
The event featured multiple exhibits with Dalhousie connections. Photographer Ryan McNutt dropped in on three of them: "Are We Really Strangers?", a project of Computer Science prof Derek Reilly and his team; "Echoes," a production of the Society of Dalhousie Music Students; and "Living Traces," put on by the Dalhousie Architectural Student Association.
- Dalhousie and Guelph Release Canada's Food Price Report 2019
- Demonstrating What's Possible
- Finding her place
- There's no textbook about this level of interdisciplinary engagement
- How wired mussels are predicting toxic algae
- More female students choosing computer science at Dal
- Grad Profile: A Foundation in Research
- Innovating to a Degree