FCS News» Go to news main
Dal At Nocturne 2015
Photos by Ryan McNutt
Though it looked for a while like the rain might hold back the crowds, the skies cleared partway through the evening and Haligonians and visitors flooded the streets for Nocturne, Halifax's annual free public art festival.
The event featured multiple exhibits with Dalhousie connections. Photographer Ryan McNutt dropped in on three of them: "Are We Really Strangers?", a project of Computer Science prof Derek Reilly and his team; "Echoes," a production of the Society of Dalhousie Music Students; and "Living Traces," put on by the Dalhousie Architectural Student Association.
- Supporting the Next Generation of Tech Leaders
- Spotlight on your WiTS President Rebecca Ansems
- 99 All around Superstars: Annual Academic All‑canadian Luncheon Celebrates Student‑athlete Success
- Skating Her Way into 2018
- $50,000 investment for student and alumni founded start‑up
- Goldberg Study Areas
- Exploring the aftermath of the Halifax Explosion a century later
- 5 reasons why you should visit us at Open House