FCS News» Go to news main
Dal At Nocturne 2015
Photos by Ryan McNutt
Though it looked for a while like the rain might hold back the crowds, the skies cleared partway through the evening and Haligonians and visitors flooded the streets for Nocturne, Halifax's annual free public art festival.
The event featured multiple exhibits with Dalhousie connections. Photographer Ryan McNutt dropped in on three of them: "Are We Really Strangers?", a project of Computer Science prof Derek Reilly and his team; "Echoes," a production of the Society of Dalhousie Music Students; and "Living Traces," put on by the Dalhousie Architectural Student Association.
- "Big data meets big ocean research": Government of Canada launches Dal‑led big ocean data innovation environment, DeepSense
- From our current students: advice for new students
- Dalhousie expert weighs in on the future of AI and Evolutionary Algorithms
- California Dreamin'
- Making life easier through Visualization and Machine Learning
- Games for Change
- The Consummate Explorer
- Computer Science prof elected to join Digital Health Canada's Board of Directors