FCS News» Go to news main
Dal At Nocturne 2015
Photos by Ryan McNutt
Though it looked for a while like the rain might hold back the crowds, the skies cleared partway through the evening and Haligonians and visitors flooded the streets for Nocturne, Halifax's annual free public art festival.
The event featured multiple exhibits with Dalhousie connections. Photographer Ryan McNutt dropped in on three of them: "Are We Really Strangers?", a project of Computer Science prof Derek Reilly and his team; "Echoes," a production of the Society of Dalhousie Music Students; and "Living Traces," put on by the Dalhousie Architectural Student Association.
- Congrats to our grads of Spring 2018!
- Computer Science prof recognized for digital leadership
- Dal Alumnae and Students Inspire Girls to Code, From Coast to Coast
- Grad Profile: From Public Relations to Computer Science
- Grad Profile: Tackling Chronic Disease with Technology
- Humanitarian Drive
- Introducing Dal's honorary degree recipients for Spring Convocation 2018
- Contributing to the experience