The following guidelines are standard for image files submitted to DAP.
- All colour images must be 300 dpi at printed size.
- Files should be CMYK .TIFFs; JPGs are sometimes acceptable.
Black and white images/drawings:
- All black and white images must be 450 dpi at printed size.
- Drawings must be 1200 dpi or better.
- Files must be greyscale .TIFFs
- Please consult with the Publications Manager regarding possible use of inferior quality images (such as in the case of archival material). Normally no RGB, JPEG files, or files lower than 300 dpi will be accepted.
- Images must be logged in an accompanying index (see supplied Excel file – DAP image index) and all information must be complete and accurate.