News» Go to news main
Educational Technology and Design ‑ Getting Help/Support
The ETD team provides personalized technical and instructional support for Faculty of Agriculture instructors that are incorporating technology into their teaching. ETD is here to assist members of the Faculty of Agriculture by providing support and expertise in instructional design, visual design, course development, technical support, and course delivery through a range of delivery modes.
Our email@example.com email is monitored 8:30am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday, and on weekends from September through April. Non-emergency emails received on weekends or holidays will be answered on the next working day.
For full details, visit our blog post on how to get support - https://edtechtruro.edublogs.org/2021/03/25/educational-technology-and-design-getting-help-support/
- 2021 Experienced Faculty Teaching Excellence Award ‑ Sarah Gatti‑Yorke
- 2021 Achievement in Internationalization Award ‑ Lana Bos
- Atlantic Canada’s Outstanding Young Farmers
- A Boy from Cherry Hill
- Garden Insurance
- The Beauty of Agriculture
- 2021 Early Career Research Excellence Award
- SANFC 2021 Award Winners