News» Go to news main
Irving and Jeanne Glovin Award
The Irving and Jeanne Glovin Award is open to all registered full-time (minimum of three courses) Dalhousie University students who are presently enrolled in a graduate program or in their final year of undergraduate study.
Students enrolled in any major discipline, for example, Languages, Social Sciences, Humanities and Performing Arts, or any interdisciplinary program, for example, Canadian Studies, European Studies, Gender and Women Studies and IDS are encouraged to apply.
The recipient will preferably have broad general education and interdisciplinary interests appropriate to the research topic chosen.
All papers are to be submitted in electronic form (please send as a Word document) following the standards of the APA style guide in 12 point font, double spaced, and must be between 4,000 and 5,000 words in length
Established by the Oskar Schindler Humanities Foundation to foster research into the meaning and underlying principles for good human conduct.
Deadline: February 22, 2021
- The Next Generation of Soil Scientists
- Finding Your Career Path with Gillian Hatch
- Out of the Ashes – Cox Institute 2.0
- Atlantic Canada: a small but mighty place of its own
- A girl, her dog and finding her way back
- Research Assistant ‑ PFES
- The Best Detour
- New OACC Team Member to Assess Science Impact – Emmanuella Ellis