DalSAGE (Sexual Assault Group Empowerment) is a new club on campus designed to be a support group for sexual assault victims/survivors.
We will offer confidential and compassionate peer-lead support to any students at the Agricultural Campus. We will do this by leading weekly sessions for a period of five weeks during this semester.
These sessions are open to all students who have experienced any kind of sexual assault or harassment. The program is similar to a program titled PEGaSUS, which is hosted by HRES on main campus.
For more information about PEGaSUS, please look at this link https://www.dal.ca/dept/hres/sexual-violence/pegasus.html
We will host our first peer support session on Wednesday, February 26th from 5:15-6:15 and will center around the effects of sexual assault, however, the sessions are more discussion-based.
Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org if anyone would like to attend and requires details regarding location.
- AC Writing Centre Remote Tutoring
- Alumni Office on the Road
- 10 Years and counting. Faculty of Agriculture celebrates anniversary of Barley ring
- Working at home when the kids are home, too
- Agricultural Campus ‑ Support for Teaching Remotely
- Raising healthy, happy animals
- Campus Mail Service Operational Changes