News» Go to news main
First Aid Kit Replenishment Program
The Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Office is pleased to introduce a newly developed program that will assist with the replenishment of first aid kit supplies on the Dalhousie Agriculture Campus. This program is free of charge for Dalhousie owned first aid kits.
Departments/units remain responsible to conduct regular content inspections of first aid kits throughout their areas. Notifications of specific content(s) needed for replenishment can be sent via email to Elaine Osmond, EHS Technician Elaine.firstname.lastname@example.org. The request for supplies will then be processed and the item(s) will be sent to the requester via interoffice mail.
First aid kits will be made compliant to Nova Scotia First Aid Regulation.
Reference: Nova Scotia Occupational Health and Safety First Aid Regulations; https://www.novascotia.ca/just/regulations/regs/ohsfirst.htm
- Halloween Fun on Campus
- Gender and Development Training
- Get the Flu shot, not the Flu
- Fundraiser United Way ‑ Planting Party
- An annual tradition at Dal AC
- A reading with Allan Weiss
- Dalhousie Faculty of Agriculture to honour local Volunteer
- Teaching Assistantship in India