News» Go to news main
Interoffice Mail Envelopes
Dal AC maintains a supply of used interoffice envelopes for use when sending mail between departments.
The supply on hand is currently low. Any interoffice envelopes that have accumulated in your department may be returned to Mail Services for redistribution.
The envelopes can be bundled together using an elastic band and will be picked up with your regular outgoing mail. Please label the bundle clearly as empty and address to Mail Services, Cumming Hall.
Thanks for your assistance.
- Exemplary Leadership Award in honour of Judy Smith.
- Enrolment Services Centre has moved!
- Network Upgrade
- Faculty of Agriculture Preview Days
- Andrew Harding named Associate Director, Athletic Services at Dalhousie Agricultural Campus
- Rams Weekend Recap
- Learning to do by doing ‑Apprenticeship program celebrates 10 years
- Campus Job Posting‑ Research Technician