News» Go to news main
Interoffice Mail Envelopes
Dal AC maintains a supply of used interoffice envelopes for use when sending mail between departments.
The supply on hand is currently low. Any interoffice envelopes that have accumulated in your department may be returned to Mail Services for redistribution.
The envelopes can be bundled together using an elastic band and will be picked up with your regular outgoing mail. Please label the bundle clearly as empty and address to Mail Services, Cumming Hall.
Thanks for your assistance.
- Campus Construction Update
- Home away from home
- IFB by the Sea
- In Memorium ‑ Dr. Bruce Ramsay
- Contribution to Student Life Recognized at Faculty of Agriculture Graduation Banquet
- A beautiful day for Dalhousie University Faculty of Agriculture graduates
- 2018 Globalink Research Internship
- Large‑Scale Applied Research Project Competition in Agriculture, Agri‑Food and Aquaculture