News» Go to news main
Campus Construction Update
- Truck traffic will continue down through farm road as indicated on plan submitted.
- Shoring will commence shortly and noise in the area is expected.
- The relocation of underground communications will be happening over the next couple of weeks. Further notice will be given at a later time. It should be noted that an outage will occur affecting IT and possible other departments.
- Hot work activities ongoing in the existing plant
- Major deliveries expected over next 2 weeks would include cable tray system
- Growing minds at the Nova Institution for Women
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Animal Science and Aquaculture
- DAAGS Let's Talk Potluck
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Business & Social Sciences
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Plant, Food and Environmental Sciences
- Campus job posting
- Biofluids and Biosystems Modeling Lab host Guest
- Extended Learning offers equine kinesiology course