News» Go to news main
Campus Construction Update
- Truck traffic will continue down through farm road as indicated on plan submitted.
- Shoring will commence shortly and noise in the area is expected.
- The relocation of underground communications will be happening over the next couple of weeks. Further notice will be given at a later time. It should be noted that an outage will occur affecting IT and possible other departments.
- Hot work activities ongoing in the existing plant
- Major deliveries expected over next 2 weeks would include cable tray system
- Apuknajit Traditional Mi'kmaq February Feast: a feast for the mind and body
- Elephant in the Room
- Student Success Upcoming Closures and Relocation
- Enhancing the Student Experience
- Rams Weekend Recap
- Fish for Hope
- MacEachern Institute Call for Expressions of Interest
- Important Update for People Booking Rooms