Student Volunteer Opportunities
What we do
The Community Education program at the Dalhousie Faculty of Agriculture provides a number of opportunities for Dalhousie students to gain volunteer experience.
Ways to get involved
Undergraduate and graduate students can assist with Community Education programming in a number of ways, including:
- volunteering at events throughout the year, both on and off campus
- acting as a judge for student competitions
- developing presentations and activities for use in classroom settings
- hosting a student or school group on campus
- delivering an interactive session to a visiting group
- sharing your love of agriculture and science with the general public
Interested in getting involved? Please contact us.