Dalhousie Agricultural Campus’s Community Education program aims to contribute to the development of sustainable and healthy communities by promoting a broad understanding of agriculture and research to educators, students, community groups and the general public.
What we offer
- Unique agricultural learning experiences
- Hands on laboratory activities – for classrooms and community groups
- Resources and lesson plans
- Guest lectures
- Educational field trips on our campus
- Development and coordination of programs