Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NSERC Discovery Horizons (Pilot)
Discovery Horizons grants support investigator-initiated individual and team projects that broadly integrate or transcend disciplines to advance knowledge in the natural sciences and engineering. Full applications submitted to this NSERC program will be reviewed by a tri-agency interdisciplinary peer review committee.
NSERC like to inform researchers of the webinars for the second edition of the NSERC Discovery Horizons pilot program.
French session: June 2, 11:00am - 12:30pm (AST), Event password: DH0001
English session: June 2, 1:00 - 2:30 pm (AST), Event Password: DH0002
A short presentation of the program will precede a Q&A session. The webinar will be recorded. For questions about accessing the webinar recording, please contact horizons@NSERC-CRSNG.GC.CA.
Letter of Intent: June 16, 2022 at 9pm AST
Full Application (by invite): October 18, 2022 at 9pm AST
Questions regarding internal procedure can be directed to the grants facilitator for your faculty. For additional resources, click here for guidance on internal deadlines and submission processes.
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Network on Sustainable Agriculture in a Net‑Zero Economy
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Section 889 of FAR Case 2019 009
- EDI in NSERC Discovery Grants
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Pfizer Research Grant RFP Quantifying the Socio‑Economic Burden of Disease for Dermatology Patients and Caregivers
- Russell Sage Foundation (RSF): upcoming calls and webinar