Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Cyber Security Cooperation Program
The Department of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness is inviting proposals to support and advance efforts to build a safe and resilient Canada through the Cyber Security Cooperation Program (CSCP), which provides time-limited funding in the form of grants and contributions. Funding under the CSCP supports projects that contribute to security and prosperity in the digital age while positioning Canada as a global leader in cyber security.
The call for proposals will fund projects that shall not exceed $300,000/year per contribution or grant. The call for applications is opened until February 12th, 2021.
Further details about eligibility criteria, and how to apply are available on this website.
Internal: January 29th, 2021 at 4:30pm. Contact the Grants Facilitator for your faculty.
Funder: February 12th, 2021 at 11:59pm.
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- Grad students and access to lab spaces
- NSERC Alliance Grants
- The Federated Research Data Repository
- New Frontiers in Research Fund ‑ Exploration Stream
- Sony Research Award Program
- Ataxia Canada Foundation