Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NS IHRIS Stakeholder Forums and MSSU Bridge Event
The Nova Scotia Integrated Health Research and Innovation Strategy (NS IHRIS) and Martime SPOR SUPPORT Unit (MSSU) are excited to announce the program and priority topics for the upcoming Stakeholder Forums on November 12 and 14, and the MSSU Bridge Event on November 14.
Participants are invited to attend the forums to provide perspective, ideas and aspirations to collaboratively build an effective, robust health research and innovation ecosystem. The MSSU Bridge Event brings together health policy decision makers, health care professionals, researchers, and patients and caregivers to address priority health topics.
The program for the NS IHRIS Stakeholder Forums and MSSU Bridge Event, including the priority topics, has been posted on the website here.
Dates and Locations
- Tuesday, November 12 (8 am - 1 pm) - Central NS - Dalhousie University, McInnis Room (NS IHRIS Stakeholder Forum only – no MSSU NS Bridge Event) being hosted by multiple IHRIS partners in metro
- Thursday, November 14 (8 am - 5 pm) - Eastern NS - Cape Breton University, Multi-purpose room (Joint MSSU NS Bridge Event 8 am-12 pm and NS IHRIS Stakeholder Forum 1-5 pm) being hosted by CBU, MSSU and StFX
- Spring 2020 (8 am - 5 pm) - Western NS Event – Acadia University (Joint NS IHRIS Stakeholder Forum and MSSU NS Bridge Event)
Questions may be addressed to IHRIS-Bridge@nshealth.ca.
- Genomics in Medicine Conference 2019
- Canadian Blood Services
- International Development Research Centre (IDRC) – New Funding Opportunity
- Alberta Land Institute
- Cancer Research Society Operating Grants Competition
- Online Consultations on the Data Research Infrastructure (DRI) Contribution Program
- Donald Hill Family Postdoctoral Fellowship in Medicine
- Launch of the SSHRC Storytellers Contest