Updates» Go to news main
New Dalhousie Faculty Association (DFA) collective agreement
Dalhousie’s Board of Governors ratified a new DFA collective agreement on January 31, 2023. The agreement was ratified by the DFA on January 13, 2023.
The collective agreement is effective July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2025.
DFA represents approximately 1,000 full-time faculty, instructors, librarians and counselors at Dalhousie.
The full collective agreement will be posted in the coming weeks on the Labour Relations website.
- Collective Bargaining continues with Public Service Alliance of Canada for Grant‑Paid Employees
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 continue with conciliation
- Collective bargaining continues with NSGEU Local 99
- New Dalhousie Faculty Association (DFA) collective agreement
- Dalhousie seeking assistance of a conciliator to reach agreement with PSAC Local 86001 (Postdoctoral Employees)
- Dalhousie and Dalhousie Faculty Association (DFA) reach tentative agreement
- Negotiations continue with Dalhousie Faculty Association (DFA)
- Completing the fall term: Information for students and instructors