Updates» Go to news main
Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 have continued to meet throughout the spring. Negotiations are ongoing with meeting dates secured for July and August.
The CUPE Local 3912 collective agreement expired on August 31, 2020.
CUPE Local 3912 represents more than 1,200 part-time academics, teaching assistants, markers and demonstrators at Dalhousie.
- Completing the fall term: Information for students and instructors
- CUPE strike ends
- Tentative agreement reached with CUPE Local 3912
- Change to course withdrawal date
- Message to students regarding the remainder of the fall term
- CUPE strike update Nov 3: Negotiations unsuccessful
- CUPE strike update ‑ Oct 27 (pm)
- CUPE strike update ‑ Oct 27 (am)