Lost Your UPass?

Can't find your UPass?

If your UPass has been lost or stolen:

  • Contact the Halifax Transit lost and found department at (902) 490-6617.
  • Contact Security Services in the McCain Building, at (902) 494-6400.
  • Check with the information desk in the SUB or call (902) 494-2140.

If you can't find your UPass, you can get a replacement at:

  • DalCard Office, 6230 Coburg Rd.
  • Student Service Centre, Sexton Campus, 1360 Barrington St.

A $25* fee applies to replace a lost or stolen UPass. An additional fee may apply if you also need to replace your DalCard


* Beginning Sept. 1, 2023