Terms and Conditions
- Your UPass is non-transferable, non-refundable, and can be confiscated for misuse. Unauthorized reproduction of the UPass constitutes fraud and persons doing so will be prosecuted.
- The UPass is valid for transportation on conventional bus routes and ferries between September 1 and April 30. The summer UPass is valid between May 1 and August 31.
- An additional $1.50 is required for Regional Express. Please refer to Halifax Transit for additional costs in case of increases
- Upon boarding the bus, UPass holders MUST show a current DalCard with their UPass attached.
- If a pass is lost, stolen, or confiscated, contact UPass Administration at: (902) 494-2334.
- You cannot loan, sell or transfer your UPass to another person.
- HRM transit services have the right to check the validity of a UPass Sticker and to verify the identity of the user of a UPass Sticker.
- If you find a UPass, it should be turned over to a bus operator
- The UPass is property of Halifax Regional Municipality. Privileges may be revoked for breach of conditions of use.
For further information on UPass limitations & obligations contact:
- UPass Administration: (902) 494-2334
- HRM Call Centre: (902) 490-4000
- Visit the Halifax Transit website