Dal Alert!

Receive alerts from Dalhousie by text message.

X

Forrest Building

5869 University Avenue


The Forrest Building was the only Dalhousie building from 1887 until 1914, as such it originally accommodated the entire university. Now the building is a central part of Dalhousie's Carleton campus and houses the Schools of Nursing, Physiotherapy, and Occupational Therapy.

Amenities

Wireless Yes
Study Space No
Lounge Area No
Computer Access G11 (For Nursing Students only)
Food Services
No
Accessibility entrance, first floor access