More options than you think
The health and safely of Dalhousie’s students, faculty and staff is of highest priority. While Dalhousie remains operational during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it has moved to a virtual operation environment. As a result, the Summer 2020 Semester for the incoming Dalhousie Corporate Residency MBA Cohort will be offered online. For students interested in applying for the June 2020 Cohort, please see our updated Program Structure. Note, these program structure changes will NOT affect students applying for the June 2021 Cohort.
Why Dalhousie's Corporate Residency MBA?
- Enter our program directly from any undergrad degree with no work experience required.
- Exceptional, paid work experience: You’ll be immersed quickly and intensely into the real business world with an eight-month corporate residency.
- Employer Partners across Canada: Our deep relationships with Employer Partners across the country give you the opportunity to start your career in Halifax, Toronto, Calgary and beyond.
- Accelerate your leadership skills with the Personal and Professional Effectiveness course combined with career coaching from our Management Career Services team.
- Study with a small cohort of bright students: Our rigorous application process ensures you will be motivated, encouraged, inspired and challenged by others like you.
Find out who should apply.
A global reputation
Accredited by AACSB International
Accredited by CAFCE Accreditation Council
Demonstrating that our co-operative education programs meet national standards.
Find Out More
- Download the MBA Corporate Residency Viewbook