Study at one of the leading institutions for environment and resource-related scholarship in Canada and abroad. For more than 40 years, we’ve been working towards a more sustainable future by offering graduate education in environmental management, science and policy. Learn more.
News from Faculty of Management
- Top scholars join School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Dalhousie students make a splash at SAP TechEd
- Succeeding online: CELNET takes off
- New faculty profile: Ellen Crumley
- Always keep learning: Victor Pellegrino on his career and the Dalhousie MBA
Given the demands of a growing population and rising consumption expectations, the rates of environmental degradation and loss are deeply problematic. Our research at SRES is critically important in creating the knowledge to slow environmental destruction. Find out more.