Study at one of the leading institutions for environment and resource-related scholarship in Canada and abroad. For more than 40 years, we’ve been working towards a more sustainable future by offering graduate education in environmental management, science and policy. Learn more.
News from SRES
- Dalhousie University student and Collingwood native, named one of Canada's top 25 storytellers by Social Science and Humanities Research Council
- Harnessing passion for an efficient Nova Scotia
- SRES Professor named a "Woman of Excellence"
- A special convocation for MREM graduates
- Duinker wins major award in environmental assessment field
Given the demands of a growing population and rising consumption expectations, the rates of environmental degradation and loss are deeply problematic. Our research at SRES is critically important in creating the knowledge to slow environmental destruction. Find out more.