Study at one of the leading institutions for environment and resource-related scholarship in Canada and abroad. For more than 40 years, we’ve been working towards a more sustainable future by offering graduate education in environmental management, science and policy. Learn more.
News from SRES
- Heather Castleden's Research Highlighted on APTN
- Bringing Student Expertise into the Community
- Congratulations to SRES Alum Tarah Wright
- SRES student on CBC's "Quirks and Quarks"
- Peter Duinker's work on the Urban Forest Plan: Making HRM a more beautiful place
News from Faculty of Management
- Business Model Competition
- Free tax preparation by Dal BComm students
- Online privacy, security and surveillance subject of Halifax conference
- School of Public Administration captures silver at IPAC competition
- New Assistant Dean of Research
Given the demands of a growing population and rising consumption expectations, the rates of environmental degradation and loss are deeply problematic. Our research at SRES is critically important in creating the knowledge to slow environmental destruction. Find out more.