Study at one of the leading institutions for environment and resource-related scholarship in Canada and abroad. For more than 40 years, we’ve been working towards a more sustainable future by offering graduate education in environmental management, science and policy. Learn more.
News from SRES
- Congratulations to MREM Student Meagan Bernier!
- Professor Kate Sherren's collaborative paper with Joern Fischer ranked in Top Ten
- New Nova Scotia Graduate Scholarship is an opportunity for SRES students
- SRES Prof Michelle Adams contributes as expert panelist to Preparing for the Energy Future
- What seafood guzzles the most gas?
News from Faculty of Management
- School of Public Administration hosts policy case competition
- Focus on the climate at Information Without Borders conference
- CFAME Director shows passion for flamenco
- Bruce Anderson to speak in Faculty of Management
- Rowe Students build marketing plans for Parks Canada
Given the demands of a growing population and rising consumption expectations, the rates of environmental degradation and loss are deeply problematic. Our research at SRES is critically important in creating the knowledge to slow environmental destruction. Find out more.