Study at one of the leading institutions for environment and resource-related scholarship in Canada and abroad. For more than 40 years, we’ve been working towards a more sustainable future by offering graduate education in environmental management, science and policy. Learn more.
News from Faculty of Management
- SIM researcher on NSHRF‑funded team to study health‑related social media
- Enhancing resilience in Canada's water sector
- A special convocation for MREM graduates
- Faculty of Management's adventures in Nunavut
- Dalhousie's Faculty of Management claims two SSHRC Knowledge Synthesis Awards
Given the demands of a growing population and rising consumption expectations, the rates of environmental degradation and loss are deeply problematic. Our research at SRES is critically important in creating the knowledge to slow environmental destruction. Find out more.