About Industrial Engineering
Industrial Engineering is at the heart or society's essential systems. From hospitals to airlines, from manufacturers to telecom companies; Industrial engineers design solutions to improve the performance of complex systems of people, technology and information. Learn more about the department.
5269 Morris Street, Room 208
Tel: (902) 494-3281
Fax: (902) 420-7858
Faculty & Research
Dalhousie's Department of Industrial Engineering is home to faculty members who engage students both in the classroom and in the lab with real world problems and opportunities to work on leading edge research. Learn more about faculty and research.
- GoEngGirl ‑ An Introduction to Engineering
- Canadian Society for Bioengineering ‑ Networking Party
- Engineering graduate student receives Killam Scholarship
- Ron Gilkie recipient of the Dal Alumni Lifetime Achievement Award
- Engineering alumni night in Sydney