About Industrial Engineering
Industrial Engineering is at the heart or society's essential systems. From hospitals to airlines, from manufacturers to telecom companies; Industrial engineers design solutions to improve the performance of complex systems of people, technology and information. Learn more about the department.
5269 Morris Street, Room 208
Tel: (902) 494-3281
Fax: (902) 420-7858
Faculty & Research
Dalhousie's Department of Industrial Engineering is home to faculty members who engage students both in the classroom and in the lab with real world problems and opportunities to work on leading edge research. Learn more about faculty and research.
- Students held ceremony to mark the 25th anniversary of the Polytechnique tragedy and the National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women
- Engineering alum receives Canada's Most Powerful Women: Top 100 Award
- RobotsEAST Competition 2015
- GoEngGirl ‑ An Introduction to Engineering
- The T Room and trivia: saluted in The Coast's "Best of Halifax" poll