About Industrial Engineering
Industrial Engineering is at the heart or society's essential systems. From hospitals to airlines, from manufacturers to telecom companies; Industrial engineers design solutions to improve the performance of complex systems of people, technology and information. Learn more about the department.
5269 Morris Street, Room 208
Tel: (902) 494-3281
Fax: (902) 420-7858
Faculty & Research
Dalhousie's Department of Industrial Engineering is home to faculty members who engage students both in the classroom and in the lab with real world problems and opportunities to work on leading edge research. Learn more about faculty and research.
- Dean's Coffee Club: The Laboratory of Applied Multiphase Engineering (LAMTE), April 13, 2016
- Dean's Coffee Club: Sustainable Solutions for Aging Infrastructure, March 2, 2016
- Nova Scotia Product Design and Development Centre's, iDLab, brings Halifax photographer's vision for 'pro photo booth' to life!
- Industrial Engineering alum wins the Vital Cape Breton Excellence Award
- Biomedical Engineering Masters student wins Mitacs award for innovative ultrasound technolgy