Why choose Dal's Nursing program?
- Credibility: Dalhousie University is internationally recognized and one of Canada’s top research and teaching universities.
- Innovative: The BScN program is based on people-centredness health and features interprofessional health education and simulation based learning.
- Program length: Earn your degree and start your career in only three years.
- Faculty: Most of our Nursing faculty hold a PhD in nursing or a related field and have a range of expertise in the many areas of nursing practice, research, policy and administration.
- Affiliation: Dalhousie is affiliated with many of Atlantic Canada’s major hospitals and community agencies, so you can be placed in various settings for a stimulating and exciting clinical experience.
- Size: Enjoy the small tutorial and clinical groups where students receive individual attention and support.
- Social activities: The Dalhousie University Nursing Society (DUNS and Y-DUNS) hosts a number of social and professional events with nursing students and students in other health professions.