Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Association of American Publishers Announces Subject Category Winners of 2020 Prose Awards
Françoise Baylis wins the Association for American Publishers Prose Award for the category of "Clinical Medicine" with her book Altered Inheritance: CRISPR and the Ethics of Human Genome Editing.
- Patient Data and Confidentiality: Can This Really Exist in the Current Climate?
- Françoise Baylis Wants to Help You Understand Genome Editing
- Why Canadians Should Fight Tooth and Nail Against Proof‑of‑Immunity Cards
- Canada Needs One – Not Many – Clinical Triage Protocols for the COVID‑19 Pandemic
- COVID‑19 Measures in Animal Labs: Bad News for Rodents
- COVID‑19 Reaffirms that Abortion is an Essential Service
- U.S. and Canada: Being Good Neighbors in the Pandemic
- Coronavirus: When Canadian Compassion Requires Social Distancing