Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
From Curing Disease to Designer Babies, Halifax Prof's Book Urges Caution in Evolving World of Gene Editing
Posted by nte on September 14, 2019 in In Action
d'Entemont, Yvette. (14 Sep 2019). From curing disease to designer babies, Halifax prof’s book urges caution in evolving world of gene editing. The Star.
- Matthew Herder Fall Convocation Address
- The Ethics of Gene Editing
- Is Human Genome Editing Ethical?
- The Human Genome Belongs to You
- From Curing Disease to Designer Babies, Halifax Prof's Book Urges Caution in Evolving World of Gene Editing
- Book Launch — Altered Inheritance: CRISPR and the Ethics of Human Genome Editing
- Induction into the Royal Society of Canada College of New Scholars, Scientists and Artists
- Whistle‑Blowers Are Not Welcome in the World of Science; Just Ask Françoise Baylis