Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Letter to the editor
Baylis, F. (forthcoming, 2018). Canada's prohibition on payment for surrogacy, eggs, and sperm. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada, Epub ahead of print: 1-2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jogc.2018.08.005.
- Matthew Herder Fall Convocation Address
- The Ethics of Gene Editing
- Is Human Genome Editing Ethical?
- The Human Genome Belongs to You
- From Curing Disease to Designer Babies, Halifax Prof's Book Urges Caution in Evolving World of Gene Editing
- Book Launch — Altered Inheritance: CRISPR and the Ethics of Human Genome Editing
- Induction into the Royal Society of Canada College of New Scholars, Scientists and Artists
- Whistle‑Blowers Are Not Welcome in the World of Science; Just Ask Françoise Baylis