Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
TCPS 2: Comments on Proposed Changes Pertaining to Research Involving Human Cells and Cell Lines
In October 2017, the Panel on Research Ethics (PRE) released proposed TCPS 2 changes to the public for comment. These changes pertain to research involving human cells and cell lines. All comments received are posted on this page of the Panel on Research Ethics website, unless the contributor requested that they remain confidential.
Comments submitted by Françoise Baylis & Marcus MacLeod are provided here.
- Why Feminist Philosophy Matters to the Health of Canadians
- Paying Surrogate Mothers?
- The Ethical Case for Having a Baby With Down Syndrome
- Bioethics in Action
- Choosing Down Syndrome: Why More People Should Choose to Have Children with Down Syndrome
- Editing the Human Genome: The Ethics of Moulding Our Future
- I Smile Back