Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
TCPS 2: Comments on Proposed Changes Pertaining to Research Involving Human Cells and Cell Lines
In October 2017, the Panel on Research Ethics (PRE) released proposed TCPS 2 changes to the public for comment. These changes pertain to research involving human cells and cell lines. All comments received are posted on this page of the Panel on Research Ethics website, unless the contributor requested that they remain confidential.
Comments submitted by Françoise Baylis & Marcus MacLeod are provided here.
- Why Avoid the "M‑Word" in Human Genome Editing?
- The Body Economy: Blood Products in the Marketplace
- Appointment to WHO Expert Advisory Committee
- Questioning the Proposed Translational Pathway for Germline Genome Editing
- Data Mining the Deceased: Film & Discussion
- Health for All: Implications of Gender & Sexuality for Bioethics
- Interview: 'You Can't Just Pretend to be God'
- Be It Resolved: The Prohibition on Payment for Surrogacy & Gametes in Canada Should Be Repealed