Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
TCPS 2: Comments on Proposed Changes Pertaining to Research Involving Human Cells and Cell Lines
In October 2017, the Panel on Research Ethics (PRE) released proposed TCPS 2 changes to the public for comment. These changes pertain to research involving human cells and cell lines. All comments received are posted on this page of the Panel on Research Ethics website, unless the contributor requested that they remain confidential.
Comments submitted by Françoise Baylis & Marcus MacLeod are provided here.
- Health for All: Implications of Gender & Sexuality for Bioethics
- Women Prisoners and the Right to Health Care
- Ancestry Tracing: Can Genetics Tell You Who You Are?
- Lloyd Fraser Award for Outstanding Senate Leadership
- Letter to the editor
- Genealogy & Genetics: Free Public Workshop
- Successful Court Challenge of Health Canada Promises to Open Access to Clinical Trial Data
- Appointment to Canada's Patented Medicine Prices Review Board