Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
TCPS 2: Comments on Proposed Changes Pertaining to Research Involving Human Cells and Cell Lines
In October 2017, the Panel on Research Ethics (PRE) released proposed TCPS 2 changes to the public for comment. These changes pertain to research involving human cells and cell lines. All comments received are posted on this page of the Panel on Research Ethics website, unless the contributor requested that they remain confidential.
Comments submitted by Françoise Baylis & Marcus MacLeod are provided here.
- Successful Court Challenge of Health Canada Promises to Open Access to Clinical Trial Data
- Appointment to Canada's Patented Medicine Prices Review Board
- Reviving the FDA's Authority to Publicly Explain Why New Drug Applications Are Approved or Rejected
- Dal Bioethicist Urges Academics to Stimulate Debate on Hot Button Topics
- The Responsibilities of Scholars in Public Debate: Challenging Intuitive Ethical Considerations
- Academics & Legal Experts Oppose Decriminalization of Payment for Surrogacy, Eggs, and Sperm
- FACT SHEET: Proposed Changes to the Assisted Human Reproduction Act, 29 May 2018