Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Synthetic Biology: Blurring Boundaries to Create New Realities
16 Sept 2017 (4:30PM-5:30PM)
Forum II Stage
Frankfurt Festahalle, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Panellists: Françoise Baylis, Karen Ingram, Erika Milczek & Britt Wray.
From 15th to 17th September 2017, the first edition of the me Convention will be held in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. This collaboration between Mercedes-Benz and SXSW will bring together experts from the creative, design and technology industries for a critical dialogue about the future. Join us for three days of expert talks, inspiring keynotes, workshops, interactive labs, and art installations, and a special program of evening events that will be held throughout the historic city center.
- Canadian Bioethicist Calls Plan to Prevent Deafness in Gene‑Edited Babies 'Offensive'
- 'It's Totally Irresponsible': Canadian Ethicist Slams Rogue Russian Plan to Edit Human Embryos
- Dalhousie President’s Research Excellence Awards
- Editing Us ‑ Merging Humans & Technology
- What is CRISPR?
- Why Avoid the "M‑Word" in Human Genome Editing?
- The Body Economy: Blood Products in the Marketplace
- Appointment to WHO Expert Advisory Committee