Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Synthetic Biology: Blurring Boundaries to Create New Realities
16 Sept 2017 (4:30PM-5:30PM)
Forum II Stage
Frankfurt Festahalle, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Panellists: Françoise Baylis, Karen Ingram, Erika Milczek & Britt Wray.
From 15th to 17th September 2017, the first edition of the me Convention will be held in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. This collaboration between Mercedes-Benz and SXSW will bring together experts from the creative, design and technology industries for a critical dialogue about the future. Join us for three days of expert talks, inspiring keynotes, workshops, interactive labs, and art installations, and a special program of evening events that will be held throughout the historic city center.
- Choosing Down Syndrome
- Choosing Down Syndrome: Why More People Should Choose to Have Children with Down Syndrome
- Editing the Human Genome: The Ethics of Moulding Our Future
- I Smile Back
- Sanctuary: The Future for Captive Whales
- Drug Secrecy No More
- Pushing Boundaries: A Film Series About What We Owe Other Animals
- First‑in‑human Phase 1 CRISPR Gene Editing Cancer Trials: Are We Ready?