Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Synthetic Biology: Blurring Boundaries to Create New Realities
16 Sept 2017 (4:30PM-5:30PM)
Forum II Stage
Frankfurt Festahalle, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Panellists: Françoise Baylis, Karen Ingram, Erika Milczek & Britt Wray.
From 15th to 17th September 2017, the first edition of the me Convention will be held in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. This collaboration between Mercedes-Benz and SXSW will bring together experts from the creative, design and technology industries for a critical dialogue about the future. Join us for three days of expert talks, inspiring keynotes, workshops, interactive labs, and art installations, and a special program of evening events that will be held throughout the historic city center.
- Health for All: Implications of Gender & Sexuality for Bioethics
- Interview: 'You Can't Just Pretend to be God'
- Be It Resolved: The Prohibition on Payment for Surrogacy & Gametes in Canada Should Be Repealed
- Women Prisoners and the Right to Health Care
- Ancestry Tracing: Can Genetics Tell You Who You Are?
- Lloyd Fraser Award for Outstanding Senate Leadership
- Letter to the editor
- Genealogy & Genetics: Free Public Workshop