Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Synthetic Biology: Blurring Boundaries to Create New Realities
16 Sept 2017 (4:30PM-5:30PM)
Forum II Stage
Frankfurt Festahalle, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Panellists: Françoise Baylis, Karen Ingram, Erika Milczek & Britt Wray.
From 15th to 17th September 2017, the first edition of the me Convention will be held in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. This collaboration between Mercedes-Benz and SXSW will bring together experts from the creative, design and technology industries for a critical dialogue about the future. Join us for three days of expert talks, inspiring keynotes, workshops, interactive labs, and art installations, and a special program of evening events that will be held throughout the historic city center.
- Can't You Hear That Lonesome Whistle Blow?
- Synthetic Biology: Blurring Boundaries to Create New Realities
- Medical Assistance in Dying: The Story of Law Reform in Canada
- A Test for Freedom of Conscience under the Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms
- 'Simply to be Let In': Opening the Doors to Lower‑Income Older Adults & Their Companion Animals
- What is Ethical Healthcare Communication?
- Identity, Alzheimer's and End‑of‑life Care
- Human Nuclear Genome Transfer (So‑called Mitochondrial Replacement): Clearing the Underbrush