NTE Events Archive» Go to news main
Will Quebec's Cut to IVF Funding Lead to More Multiple Pregnancies?
Posted by NTE on December 8, 2014 in In Print
Francoise Baylis posts online commentary on 'healthydebate' reflecting on changes to Quebec's IVF funding
Link to earlier version of commentary on Impact Ethics: "Kudos to Quebec IVF Docs for Reducing the # of Multiple Pregnancies"
- On what basis did Health Canada approve OxyContin in 1996? A retrospective analysis of regulatory data
- Matthew Herder Resigns from Patented Medicine Prices Review Board
- Permissive regulation: A critical review of the regulatory history of buprenorphine formulations in Canada
- Fair pricing of “old” orphan drugs: considerations for Canada’s orphan drug policy
- Podcast or Perish: Episode 040: Françoise Baylis
- Bioethicist Françoise Baylis asks why humans think 'they can just take everything'
- Killam Prize winners discuss research in Canada
- World‑renowned Dalhousie bioethicist and battery pioneer win prestigious Killam Prize