Guidelines for Submission
Panel Presentations: Proposals should include
- Panel name
- Background information, including an outline of the panel structure (e.g., time allocated for each presentation including discussion). The word limit is 500 words, excluding references (optional, limit of 5).
- Themes and names of potential speakers for each presentation.
- All panel proposals should be submitted via EasyAbs by September 15, 2015.
- A list of accepted panels will be posted on the conference website by September 30, 2015 and the organizer of accepted panels will be notified. The organizer of the panel is responsible for recruiting panel speakers and for deciding on the panel structure.
- Abstracts for individual panel contributions will be peer reviewed. For each presentation, an abstract should be submitted. The word limit is 500 words (excluding title and references—optional, limit of 5). These are due November 15, 2015.
Oral Presentations and Posters: Abstracts should be based on research that is completed or clearly in progress, with a well-formulated research question(s), the theoretical or methodological approach, description of the data (if the work is empirical), and results/conclusions. The word limit is 500 words (excluding title and references—optional, limit of 5). These are due November 15, 2015.
The official language of the conference is English; all posters, presentations, and abstracts must be in English.
All proposals should be submitted via EasyAbs.
For more information regarding submissions, contact email@example.com.
For more information about the conference email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Panel Proposal Deadline:||September 15, 2015|
|Notification of Acceptance of Panel Proposals:||September 30, 2015|
|Abstract Submission (including individual panel contributions) Deadline:||November 15, 2015|
|Notification to Authors:
||February 15, 2016|