MAP Matters Newsletter
MAP Matters - Summer 2022
MAP Matters is the newsletter of the Marine Affairs Program. We invite you to read about the activities of the MMM Class of 2020-2021, 2021-2022, Sustainable Ocean conference 2022, and the research of faculty and PhD students.
- Winter 2022 - MMM Class of 2020 & 2021
- Fall 2020 - MMM Class of 2019, Sustainable Oceans 2019, Awards & Prizes, and more
- Spring 2017 - MMM Class of 2016, research and awards (PDF 1.8 MB)
- Winter 2017 - Sustainable Oceans 2016 conference (PDF 2.6MB)
- Summer 2016 - MMM Class of 2015 and new faculty members, Megan Bailey and Ramon Filgueira - PDF (2.1 MB)
- Spring 2015 - MMM Classes of 2014 and 2015
- CZC 2014 - MAP's contribution to the Coastal Zone Canada 2014 conference- PDF (3.7 MB)
- December 2013 - MAP research projects - PDF (2.2MB)
- August 2013 - MMM 2012-2013 graduating class and their internships - PDF (1.9 MB)
2007 - 2012 MAP Matters issues are available on DalSpace.