News» Go to news main
University Medal in Economics, 2022
Shenghan Li is the winner of the Dalhousie Medal in Economics for 2022. Congratulations!
The medal is awarded to the Honours student in Economics with the highest GPA in a given year’s graduating class.
- Dal Economics is hosting the 48th Annual ACEA Conference: Call for Papers
- Rhodes Scholarship Information Session ‑ Sept. 7
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2022 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2022
- 2021‑22 Economics Course Prizes
- 2021‑22 Economics Essay Prize
- Matthew McKee: Recipient of 2022 Honours Thesis Prize
- Mitchell Grant and Dawei Li are the recipients of the 2021‑22 Economics Teaching Assistant Award