News» Go to news main
Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
Online Lectures (with fee) and Webinar Series (free) have been organised by Leading Researchers on Machine Learning designed for Academic Economists and Social Scientist between July 20-24, 2020. Lectures and webinars' main target group is Academic Economists who want to start learning ML methods.
The speakers are the leading researchers on Machine Learning applications in their own fields from universities such as Stanford, NYU, Oxford, and more. There will be lots of interesting talks about machine learning in different sub-fields.
If you are interested, please register on link below. All fees will be used to support ML portal's Research Assistants and projects.
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2020
- 2019‑2020 Economics Prizes
- Monique Comeau receives Faculty of Graduate Studies Distinguished Service Award for Staff
- Congratulations to Samuel Kirsh: Finalist of the Bank of Canada/Canadian Economic Association Undergraduate Research Award
- Lars Osberg elected as Fellow of the Canadian Economics Association
- Catherine Boulatoff receives Award for Excellence in Teaching (2019‑20)