News» Go to news main
Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
Online Lectures (with fee) and Webinar Series (free) have been organised by Leading Researchers on Machine Learning designed for Academic Economists and Social Scientist between July 20-24, 2020. Lectures and webinars' main target group is Academic Economists who want to start learning ML methods.
The speakers are the leading researchers on Machine Learning applications in their own fields from universities such as Stanford, NYU, Oxford, and more. There will be lots of interesting talks about machine learning in different sub-fields.
If you are interested, please register on link below. All fees will be used to support ML portal's Research Assistants and projects.
- Maxwell Scholarship Award Recipients 2020‑21
- New Sciographies Episode: Dr. Teresa Cyrus
- How do I become an Economist? ‑ Prof. Akbulut‑Yuksel
- Our research featured by IZA: Economic crises have adverse long‑term health affects
- Joint research with faculty at SDUFE, our partner institution in China, produces novel insights on the impact of carbon pricing on employment
- COVID‑19's Economic Impact could be Stressing out our Kids
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!