News» Go to news main
University Medal in Economics, 2020
Shuhe Zhang is the winner of the Dalhousie Medal in Economics for 2020.
The medal is awarded to the Honours student in Economics with the highest GPA in a given year’s graduating class.
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2020
- 2019‑2020 Economics Prizes
- Monique Comeau receives Faculty of Graduate Studies Distinguished Service Award for Staff
- Congratulations to Samuel Kirsh: Finalist of the Bank of Canada/Canadian Economic Association Undergraduate Research Award
- Lars Osberg elected as Fellow of the Canadian Economics Association
- Catherine Boulatoff receives Award for Excellence in Teaching (2019‑20)