News» Go to news main
University Medal in Economics, 2020
Shuhe Zhang is the winner of the Dalhousie Medal in Economics for 2020.
The medal is awarded to the Honours student in Economics with the highest GPA in a given year’s graduating class.
- Maxwell Scholarship Award Recipients 2020‑21
- New Sciographies Episode: Dr. Teresa Cyrus
- How do I become an Economist? ‑ Prof. Akbulut‑Yuksel
- Our research featured by IZA: Economic crises have adverse long‑term health affects
- Joint research with faculty at SDUFE, our partner institution in China, produces novel insights on the impact of carbon pricing on employment
- COVID‑19's Economic Impact could be Stressing out our Kids
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!