News» Go to news main
Congratulations to N Mandeya and K Zhang recipients of International Tuition Fee Bursary
Nyasha Mandeya (MDE) and Kunyuan Zhang (MA) were each named as recipients of an International Tuition Fee Bursary for academic year 2019-2020. Each winter Graduate Studies awards a limited number of International tuition fee bursaries to full-time international graduate students in good academic standing.
- Maxwell Scholarship Award Recipients 2020‑21
- New Sciographies Episode: Dr. Teresa Cyrus
- How do I become an Economist? ‑ Prof. Akbulut‑Yuksel
- Our research featured by IZA: Economic crises have adverse long‑term health affects
- Joint research with faculty at SDUFE, our partner institution in China, produces novel insights on the impact of carbon pricing on employment
- COVID‑19's Economic Impact could be Stressing out our Kids
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!