News» Go to news main
Announcing the Aurum Awards and Nominations
The Aurum Awards celebrate the innovators and visionaries who are making a difference in their communities and around the world. These awards build on the outstanding achievements and legacy of past Dalhousie Alumni Award recipients. While the name of our alumni awards has changed the essence remains the same – we are celebrating Dalhousie alumni for their meaningful accomplishments and recognizing the impact they make every day in developing ideas, knowledge and talent to build a better world.
The Aurum (Latin for gold) Awards symbolize the strength and wisdom of our alumni community and capture the “black & gold” spirit of the university.
The Aurum Awards recognize alumni for their outstanding achievements in innovation, community engagement and leadership, and contributions to the social, cultural and economic well-being of society. Nominate yourself or a peer today!
Nominations close on Friday, April 5, 2019. Award recipients will be celebrated on Friday, May 31. Purchase your tickets today and join the celebrations.
Please note nominations are carried forward for two years; 2017 Dalhousie Alumni Awards nominations will be considered for the 2019 Aurum Awards. Update your alumni contact information today.
- COVID‑19's Economic Impact could be Stressing out our Kids
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2020
- 2019‑2020 Economics Prizes
- Monique Comeau receives Faculty of Graduate Studies Distinguished Service Award for Staff
- Congratulations to Samuel Kirsh: Finalist of the Bank of Canada/Canadian Economic Association Undergraduate Research Award
- Lars Osberg elected as Fellow of the Canadian Economics Association