News» Go to news main
Dal 200 Celebration ‑ Canada 2050: The Economy We Want
Sep 29 | 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Paul O'Regan Hall, Halifax Central Public Library
This is an alumni panel to discuss Canada in 2050: The Economy We Want, featuring panelists from backgrounds in economics, business, environmental sustainability, social justice and indigenous topics. The purpose is to explore new ideas on what ‘Economic Prosperity’ really means to Canadians, and what we collectively want the Canadian economy to look like in the next 50 years.
- Faculty Profile ‑ Norov Tumennasan
- Department of Economics Dal 200 Celebrations
- Dal 200 Celebration ‑ Canada 2050: Open Conference
- Dal 200 Celebration ‑ Canada 2050: The Economy We Want
- Dal‑SDUFE Joint Program Graduation Reception at SDUFE
- A New Book by Prof. Osberg
- Prof. Dozie Okoye's success in the SSHRC IDG competition
- Honours Thesis Prize 2017‑18