News» Go to news main
Dal 200 Celebration ‑ Canada 2050: Open Conference
- Canada 2050: Open Conference
Sep 29 | 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.| Room C140, Collaborative Health Education Building
This is a one-day participatory conference, open to students, faculty and alumni from all faculties. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss, "what does economic prosperity really mean to Canadians," and explore what we collectively want the Canadian economy to look like in the next 50 years.
This is a free event. Food and beverages will be provided throughout the day.
- Lars Osberg receives CEA Doug Purvis Memorial Prize
- Faculty Impact ‑ Spring 2019
- 2018‑2019 Economics Prizes
- Honours Poster Presentation 2018‑19
- Teresa Cyrus receives Faculty of Science Teaching Excellence Award
- Announcing the Aurum Awards and Nominations
- Faculty Profile ‑ Catherine Boulatoff
- Canada 2050 Conference