News» Go to news main
FGS International Differential Fee Scholarship
Lingyun Wu (MA) has been awarded a Faculty of Graduate Studies International Differential Fee Scholarship for 2013-14. This new scholarship has been created to help international graduate students offset the cost of their studies and is awarded on the basis of academic excellence over the last two years of study. The scholarship will be awarded annually to seven full-time international graduate students. Congratulations Lingyun!
- Notes and Thoughts from Prof. Akbulut‑Yuksel
- Our research featured by IZA: Economic crises have adverse long‑term health affects
- Joint research with faculty at SDUFE, our partner institution in China, produces novel insights on the impact of carbon pricing on employment
- COVID‑19's Economic Impact could be Stressing out our Kids
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2020
- 2019‑2020 Economics Prizes