News» Go to news main
University Medal in Economics, 2012‑13
Peng Fei Li was awarded the University Medal in Economics at May’s convocation
ceremony. The University Medal is awarded to an Honour’s graduate in
recognition of superior achievement in his/her field of study. One medal is
awarded per department.
- Notes and Thoughts from Prof. Akbulut‑Yuksel
- Our research featured by IZA: Economic crises have adverse long‑term health affects
- Joint research with faculty at SDUFE, our partner institution in China, produces novel insights on the impact of carbon pricing on employment
- COVID‑19's Economic Impact could be Stressing out our Kids
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2020
- 2019‑2020 Economics Prizes