News» Go to news main
University Medal in Economics, 2012‑13
Peng Fei Li was awarded the University Medal in Economics at May’s convocation
ceremony. The University Medal is awarded to an Honour’s graduate in
recognition of superior achievement in his/her field of study. One medal is
awarded per department.
- Congratulations to James McNeil on his successful SSHRC Insight Development Grant
- Faculty Profile: Wimal Rankaduwa
- 29th Graham Lecture was delivered by Dr Herb Emery
- Wendy Cornwall (PhD 1977) and Lars Osberg were awarded Lifetime Membership by the ACEA
- Rhodes Scholarship Information Session ‑ Sept. 7
- Dal Economics is hosting the 48th Annual ACEA Conference: Call for Papers
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2022 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2022