News» Go to news main
Economics Teaching Assistant Award, 2012‑13
Mico Schwartzentruber (MA) and Paul Spin (PhD) are this year's recipients of the
Economics Teaching Award.
The intent of the award is to celebrate the invaluable contribution of teaching
assistants to the economics student experience. Specifically, recognition will
be given annually to an outstanding TA who inspires students and demonstrates
excellence in his or her TA duties.
- Notes and Thoughts from Prof. Akbulut‑Yuksel
- Our research featured by IZA: Economic crises have adverse long‑term health affects
- Joint research with faculty at SDUFE, our partner institution in China, produces novel insights on the impact of carbon pricing on employment
- COVID‑19's Economic Impact could be Stressing out our Kids
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2020
- 2019‑2020 Economics Prizes