News» Go to news main
Economics Teaching Assistant Award, 2012‑13
Mico Schwartzentruber (MA) and Paul Spin (PhD) are this year's recipients of the
Economics Teaching Award.
The intent of the award is to celebrate the invaluable contribution of teaching
assistants to the economics student experience. Specifically, recognition will
be given annually to an outstanding TA who inspires students and demonstrates
excellence in his or her TA duties.
- Zihao Sheng named one of Dal’s 2023 OpenThinkers
- Dr. George A.B. Kartsaklis Scholarship Recipients
- Dr. Robert L. Comeau Memorial Scholarship Recipients
- Zella Crowe Spencer Memorial Scholarship Recipients
- FGS International Tuition Fee Bursary 2023
- Dr. Alasdair M. Sinclair Memorial Bursary Recipients Announced
- Dr. Christian Marfels Memorial Graduate Bursary in Economics
- Maxwell Scholarship Award Recipients 2022‑23