News» Go to news main
Econometrics Prize, 2012‑13
Justin Mayne (BSc) is this year's recipient of the Econometrics Prize. The prize
is awarded to the undergraduate Economics major with the highest combined
average in the Econometrics I (ECON 3338) and Econometrics II (ECON 3339)
sequence of courses.
- Notes and Thoughts from Prof. Akbulut‑Yuksel
- Our research featured by IZA: Economic crises have adverse long‑term health affects
- Joint research with faculty at SDUFE, our partner institution in China, produces novel insights on the impact of carbon pricing on employment
- COVID‑19's Economic Impact could be Stressing out our Kids
- Machine Learning for Economists and Applied Social Scientists
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2020 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2020
- 2019‑2020 Economics Prizes