News & Events
Chemistry News from Dal News.
- Getting ready for the next energy revolution
- Battery breakthrough: Dal researcher receives $3.3M to revolutionize the way batteries are made
- Chemistry's winning streak continues: Department lands three awards from Canada's top chemistry association
- Discovery Awards celebrate outstanding innovators, game‑changing achievements
- A text‑book altering discovery: Graphite stability study advances fundamental chemistry
Other Science News
- A Dal alum snapped this striking photo of Sable Island seals during an internship. Now it’s on the cover of a calendar.
- Dal diver's new book offers vivid glimpse into the remarkable ecosystem of the Northwest Atlantic
- Dal’s Marine Affairs program recruits Professional‑in‑Residence to support graduate students
- Propelling Nova Scotia’s health priorities
- Fido may know more than you think: Dal researchers discover dogs respond to upwards of 89 words