News» Go to news main
Congratulations to the Fall Class of 2017
Congratulations to the fall class of 2017! Meet some of our graduates:
"I see the world differently. My world vision has shifted and I understand things from a whole new perspective, which has created a more positive path to pursue my goals."
"Balancing a demanding career and managing graduate courses can be challenging, but it is also a very rewarding experience."
"Arriving in Halifax for each of the 2 ½ day intensive sessions, I felt a strong sense of being a member of a team that was truly dedicated to this learning opportunity."
- Going Public: Dalhousie MPA grads use their degree to make a difference
- Career Discovery Tours connect graduate students with real‑world experience
- Dal researchers ask Canadians: How ethical, trustworthy are business and government organizations?
- Rowe School team places second in National Investment Banking Competition
- Expanding the Experience Champions: Greg Hebb
- Canadians will spend more in restaurants in 2018—Canada's Food Price Report
- BMgmt Light the Night team shines
- Schwartz/Reisman Canada–Israel Exchange Program grows at Dal