News» Go to news main
Best wishes to retiring Assistant Dean Ron Stubbert
Assistant Dean Ron Stubbert (left) with Dean Sylvain Charlebois
Assistant Dean Ron Stubbert retires today after 28 years with the Faculty of Management.
"Ron has continually served as an example to students, faculty and staff through his professionalism and administrative leadership," says Dean Sylvain Charlebois. "He will be missed as he leaves a legacy of dedication, fiscal responsibility and accomplishments. We wish him the best in all his future endeavours as a retiree."
- Canadians will spend more in restaurants in 2018—Canada's Food Price Report
- BMgmt Light the Night team shines
- Schwartz/Reisman Canada–Israel Exchange Program grows at Dal
- DeGroote and Guelph‑Humber win the 2017 Ethics in Action Case Competition at Dalhousie
- International students share harvest meal with faculty and staff
- Congratulations to the Fall Class of 2017
- Best wishes to retiring Assistant Dean Ron Stubbert
- Dalhousie releases study on Canadian attitudes towards cannabis‑infused food