News» Go to news main
Best wishes to retiring Assistant Dean Ron Stubbert
Assistant Dean Ron Stubbert (left) with Dean Sylvain Charlebois
Assistant Dean Ron Stubbert retires today after 28 years with the Faculty of Management.
"Ron has continually served as an example to students, faculty and staff through his professionalism and administrative leadership," says Dean Sylvain Charlebois. "He will be missed as he leaves a legacy of dedication, fiscal responsibility and accomplishments. We wish him the best in all his future endeavours as a retiree."
- Going Public: Dalhousie MPA grads use their degree to make a difference
- Career Discovery Tours connect graduate students with real‑world experience
- Dal researchers ask Canadians: How ethical, trustworthy are business and government organizations?
- Rowe School team places second in National Investment Banking Competition
- Expanding the Experience Champions: Greg Hebb
- Canadians will spend more in restaurants in 2018—Canada's Food Price Report
- BMgmt Light the Night team shines
- Schwartz/Reisman Canada–Israel Exchange Program grows at Dal